Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nail art



I am all about the nail at at the moment!! most other passions have been put on the back burner for now!!
I got a set of nail art brushes on ebay and havnt looked back!! i also got rhinestones n gems and a few other bits off ebay sooooo cheap nothing cost over 3 euro including shipping!!
I have gone from owning 1 old (so old it was thick n gloopy) cheap black nail polish to owning 14 models own polishes in like a month!
I never thought nail art would be for me iv always bit my nails so i never bothered painting them (u cant polish a turd) but now im growing (well trying to)my nails out and there always polished to perfection!!
Im going to do a nail tec course this sept and then do gel and acrylic nails too!!
Ya never know I may grow to love it more than makeup!!

No comments:

Post a Comment