Thursday, August 30, 2012

Diet

I decided enough was enough after putting on 1 stone in the last year and a half! I worked so hard to loose that weight for NY in 2011 and to put on nearly half of what I lost was depressing!!
I started my diet on the 18th of july but it took a few weeks to works the kinks out I lost a couple of pounds but then it just stopped comming off and I was near giving up!!!
Then I was looking through apps on my phone and I found a calorie counter so I downloaded it to my phone ... it was the best thing Iv ever done!!!!!
I added up what I calories I should be having for my weight and height and energy usage to loose weight and than I calculated what I had been eating and it turned out it wasnt good i was eating less than I had been but not to the point where I would loose weight so I redesigned my diet and this is it!!!

I feel this diet works best if your like me and you dont get up too early! I will have to change it up a bit as I will be getting up early with corey for school from next week!!
I have a low calorie cup-a-soup for lunch that's about 50-80 cal depending on the one you pick!!
At about 3 I have a cuppa tea or a low cal hot choco to keep my sugar up!! thats 30-40 cal!
Dinner is around 5 and I have what ever I like (unless im going out or going to the cinema that evening then I eat healthy)! thats usually between 700-1000 cal
For me not regulating my dinner too much works! I know through out the day I will get to enjoy a big dinner of borritos or spuds or pasta what ever I like!!!
I think if i was having diet lunch and diet dinner and everything was diet diet diet I would have given up a long time ago!!!
Then at 8 I have tea and a pink and white or lemon sorbet or a weight watchers lemon slice! its low cal but still a treat!! 100 cal
Evenings are my worst time I am a big evening nibbler all I wana do is eat so I have fruit and sometimes if im starving I have a small bowl of porridge!! 30-200 cal
so on average every day I have between 1100 and 1500 cal a day!!
And on this Diet I have been loosing 1 pound every 3 days!!
I will probably add a morning Banana into my diet 90 cal and an extra cuppa tea 30 cal as I will be getting up super early on weekdays from monday on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment