Friday, February 8, 2013

2012 Beauty Faves!!

Howdy
So I am gona tell you all about my fave buys of last year!!
There wernt loads (I was pretty broke through 2012 lol)!
First off are The Real Technique brushes I got the orange core set for mothers day and the purple starter set for xmas. I LOVE THESE BRUSHES!!! Thet are soft they hold the powder brilliantly and they are all so versatile  I use the detailer brush as a lipstick brush and its the best one I have ever had!!! the buffing brush is great for stippling on liquid r cream foundations!! the accent brush is great for eyeliner and the eyeliner brush is great for accenting!!

Next is MAC Studio fix fluid and powder!!
I have been using these nearly a year and I know they are expensive but I feel are worth it!! The powder has lasted me 10 months and I still have some left!! The fluid foundation lasted me about 4 months as I mixed it with a different foundation for day time and only wore it on its own for nights out and special occasions!!
They cost about 30 euro each and you have to buy the pump separate for the liquid which sucks but at least then you can use it for your next bottles of foundation!!
I love the product and the colour selection (I hear they are comming out with a nw nc 10 for us pale beauties) The coverage is amazing from both!

Another foundation I loved last year was the Revlon Colour Stay the colour range is great you can get each one in dry or oily skin which is brilliant!! And the price isnt appalling (especially if you wait till boots has a sale n get 3 for 2) 18 euro a bottle! the coverage is great and any clients I use this on love it!!

This one is especially for those of you with sensitive eyes!! I cant use normal mascara and it was so hard to find a good sensitive mascara and I totally did it La Roche Posay have an amazing range of mascaras for sensitive eyes!!! I have the wateproof and the volumising and they are great no watery eyes and great looking lashes!! And it only costs 17 euro so it wont break the bank!!

The next thing I bought a couple of weeks ago but I cant leave it out is the Sleek ultra matte darks palette!! Sleek just keeps getting better and better I loved my old Sleek palettes but some how these are 10 time better!! the colours are all beautiful and the pigmentation is beautiful and they are so soft and blend together soooo well and they only cost 7 pounds INSANE!!!

So they are my faves from 2012 I hope you agree!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment