Monday, January 17, 2011

Sigma Brush set!!



I spent a long time looking for a good brush set!!
I toyed with the idea of getting Fraulein brushes or even slowly building up a MAC brush set (which would probably take years and cost 100's) when I found a review on youtube for Sigma brushes!
the review was very positive so I decided to do some research! I checked blogs and youtube reviews and I asked makeup artist frinds!!
After a week I decided to give them ago!!
I chose the complete kit without brush roll (as i already had 2 brush rolls and didnt see a point in spending an extra 20 dollars for another roll!!
It worked out at only 69 euro including shipping to Ireland which was brilliant!
They arrived in only a week!! they were in a little black draw string bag wi a few leaflets on what each brush is for and how to care for the brushes!! The set also came with a free travel sized blending brush as a gift!!
I started using the brushes straight away they are amazingly soft and gorgeous I dont know what I did befor them with my cheap knock off mac kit!!


As a christmas pressie I got the Gosh foundation brush!! It is soooo soft and full all my clients comment on how soft it feels its wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment