Monday, January 17, 2011

update!!!




my gosh its been a while!! i didnt realise i hadnt posted in so long!!

Ok well firstly ...Santy was really good to me this year i got a new big makeup travel case, a new set of sigma brushes and a load of new makeup (as well as a few nonmakeup related gifts)
ill do a review on all of them soon!!

I did a few photoshoots since my last post the ones I can think of were a shoot I did with Photographer Derek Mc Auley and Model Emma-Jane Hughes (we wer supose to have 3 models but 2 never turned up or let us know they wouldnt be comming I know who I wont be working with in the future)
The settings were a furniture shop in Navan were we got some great shots on big couches and beds and then on 3 motorbikes in the parking lot!!

Another shoot I did was with Photographer Derek Mc Auley and up and comming musician Sinead Mc Nally. It was a shoot for the cover of her debut single which is being released on the 28th of febuary!!!
It was set up at the bottom of Derek Mc Auleys road in Walshestown!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment