Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blixz Nail Wraps!!


Today I put Blixz Nail Wraps on myself for the 1st time!! :) It went really well better than the pair I put on my sis at the course!!! It is the second pair of Blixz Nail Wraps Iv had on in the last week and a half!! The 1st pair lasted 5 days they would have lasted longer but on the 5th day I got a little a drunk ;) and pulled them off!!
I loved wearing them (even if i didnt like the pattern that much) because they stopped me picking and biting my nails so my nails grew quite a bit in those 5 days!! I went 5 days without wearing them to air my nails and let them get back to normal but I was getting to the point where I was getting tempted to bit again so I decided Id put them on and have lovely nails for the weekend (even if Im not going out)!!
I know they are supose to last 2 weeks and Im going to do my best to make them last that long this time but to me 5 days is awesome usually nail polish only lasts a day mabey 2(if Im extra cautious)on me because Im constantly doing dishes through the day and I hav a 2 year old son so Im quite active and use my hands alot changing nappies and tidying!!
So ill be giving a proper review on them in 2 weeks hopfully not sooner to let you know how I got on and how long they lasted!!
I love them and im sur you will to!!!

1 comment:

  1. i have tried one kind of nail wraps recently, it is very good,easily apply and look fantastic. it is the right products for holiday! It save your time to make it!

    ReplyDelete