Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Up and comming shoots!!

I am soooo excited I have an amazing shoot comming up this weekend!! We have been planning this shoot for 6 months now but it kept getting pushed back further and further but finally it it here this weekend and im just so super excited!!
I will be shooting with photographer and friend the amazing Jason McDonald I love working with Jason he is an awesome photographer and our ideas and visions for our shoots are very similar so im always delighted with what we end up wth and i love his work!!
Our model is the stunningly beautiful, alternative, spectacular Spunky Gore she is just ....words cannot describe her......amazing!!! I cant wait to work with her for the 1st but hopefully not last time!!
Ill let you know how we get on next week!!!
peace xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment