Saturday, May 28, 2011

Models Own


I picked up my 1st 3 Models own Nail Polishes today:)
Im going to be doing a few nail courses and have spent a long time trying to decide on a polish brand that I really like and lasts long and has great color variety that I can use in my business!!
I tried the Models Own Black Magic a few months back (my sister has it) and I just thought it was amazing!! It went on brill dried super fast and lasted for days (which is a great triumph for me as nail varnish usually only lasts a day befor chipping)!!
So I decied on Models Own!!
At the moment they are 3 for 2 in Boots so I got all 3 for 15 euro which I think is good and it saved me 7.50!!!
Today I bought
Black Magic (I love black nail polish and this is a really nice one)
Magenta Pearl (a pinky purpley shimmery polish)
3 in 1 base/top coat (everyone needs a top coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment